This blog was conceptualized and launched during jury duty. Who says nothing good comes out of public service?

Friday, September 10, 2010

Scales of Justice Date is Confirmed...

Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for paying attention to my post about the possible date change for me on Scales of Justice this month. I have received many inquiries asking if the date was confirmed yet. As you all know, I am normally on the second Sunday of each month, however, for this month, I will be on the third Sunday, September 19th from 6 pm- 7 pm PST and 9 pm- 10 pm EST. We were asked to switch this month to accomodate another co-host who was asked to speak abroad for the later part of the month. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

My guest will be the wonderful Gigi Breland, who is a mother, a survivor of domestic violence and the attrocities of our criminal justice system and a friend. Please tune in online at www.latalkradio.com. Also, if you haven't yet, please visit the Scales of Justice Blog. Here is the link: http://thescalesofjustice.wordpress.com/heart-to-heart-with-maria-palmer-and-shirley-wilson/

Drop us a line. We really want to hear from you. Your comments are very important, even if you just want to say how cute I look in my headshot ;p.

No comments:

Post a Comment