This blog was conceptualized and launched during jury duty. Who says nothing good comes out of public service?

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Heart To Heart

Hello All,

It has been a while since I last wrote. After a cross country drive taking us all the way up to the Northwest and across route 90 and an incredibly unbelievable moving accident where our things were crushed by a cement truck that fell through a warehouse storing our stuff(don't worry no one was injured and we weren't there), I have survived and settled here in the NYC/NJ area.

Many of you have been writing and sending me thoughtful notes and for that I am very appreciative. Joe and I are doing well and getting back adjusted to the East Coast. We are also very appreciative that unlike the other people who had lost their things in the same moving accident, we are lucky enough to be staying with Joe's parents so we have all the amenities we need during our adjustment, which is incredible. Many thanks to Alice and Tom for hosting us!

As some of you know, I am co-hosting the Scales of Justice once a month with Shirley Wilson. This month our guest is very near and dear to my heart, my very own Gigi. I wrote a blog entry about Gigi on Jan. 26th 2010 http://runningtogetonthebus.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-of-celebration.html. Gigi is not only a wonderful woman who prevailed all odds, she has also become one of my best friends and has truly continued to change my life as I have known it. Normally, our show, which is appropriately titled Heart To Heart, airs on the second Sunday of each month, however, this month we may have to switch things around as one of the other cohosts will be out of the country for most of the month. Don't worry, I will keep you all posted.

I also wanted to make you aware of our show blog http://thescalesofjustice.wordpress.com/heart-to-heart-with-maria-palmer-and-shirley-wilson/. Please feel free to visit it and post a comment!! I would also appreciate if you could pass it onto your friends. We are only in our 8th week of Scales of Justice and we are looking to grow our listener base so don't keep the good news to yourself ;p. More later...

2 comments:

  1. Maria + Joe: don't you worry. You have a lot of friends ready to love and support you, in good times and bad. See you soooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you chica! Hope you are having a great time in Aruba.

    ReplyDelete