This blog was conceptualized and launched during jury duty. Who says nothing good comes out of public service?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My New Soup Blog and A Clarification

I am happy to announce the launch of my brand new soup blog "Soup E. Doup".  As some of you may know, I am an avid souper and I have been thinking about doing something like this for a while.  The new blog will not be as writing intensive as Running to Get On The Bus.  This will allow me to be intentional about trying to post something every day.  So what will you see on Soup E. Doup:

1. Recipes
2. Videos
3.  Photos
4.  Fun Soup Facts
5.  Souping Adventures

This blog will have a very different feel than Running to Get On The Bus, which leads me to the next question.  With the launch of my new blog, some fans of this blog have written me concerned that this one is ending.  Let me clear up the rumors once and for all, THIS BLOG IS STILL CONTINUING.  The only thing that changes is instead of one medium to read me, you now have two.  

Running to Get On The Bus will continue (with your help of continuing to read it and also pass it onto others, of course) to be the writing heavy blog.  I will still talk about my training and other inspirational stories.  I appreciate everyone on here who continues to read and follow my adventures.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment